Sunday, July 24, 2005

dont pretend youre sorry
i know youre not


im waiting, waiting, waitingggg.
and trying not to think about how it gets to me
the way you sometimes blatantly just
forget and expect.
but i know you,
AND i love you :)
miss my tinkerbell.


(the heading holds no bearing to my post, please! in case of misinterpretations.. ._.)


rapture dancers were wow!

though i secretly (okay openly now) thought it was a rather boring affair..
apart from erm, Night Life (according to nette) later in the night with nette and xyz..funny galz, hahah

and and finally catching up w da!
wtfk. ;)
reminscing sec3 days.
theres a difference with people you click on almost right away and can trust
and people you have to try so hard with..
and phi is right,
We shouldnt have to try so hard.
(btw steph imissyou larhh! friday is a longggg time away..)


wellll.
im off to watch wicker park with jiejie
till then,
still waiting..


EDIT //
did the jobfinder thing at karina's blog after reading about jiang's very apt job titles..and i got a tadahh shoplifter as my ideal job ._.
HOWEVER, upon entering my full name albeit the IC way, with my surname first (holding my breath with dread as anyone who knows me knows my full name is actually pretty gross..) BUT ALAS! the true me ought to be a Princess!
HAHAH.
shoplifter, my ass.
okay lame..
shall watch wicker park now now..
the only reason why my sis isnt complaining is because shes still blissfully massaging her legs with the osim thing..